Low-Power 2016 is currently accepting abstracts for its first annual event, November 3-4 in Las Vegas. The conference provides an excellent forum to discuss new developments in technology, market conditions and end-user requirements that are driving innovation, capabilities and features, application trends and performance improvements.
Attendees include design engineers, product developers, application developers, packaging & assembly professionals, developers of Bluetooth, LoRa, Zigbee, NFC, Qi & RFID products and tools.
Conference sessions should be technical and educational while providing examples for recent applications, cutting edge technology and application strategies from users driving growth in these markets.
End-users presenting about any innovative project they may be involved in will be given priority on the show program.
Call for Presentations has passed – abstracts now reviewed on a first-come basis.
Types of Presentations:
1. Industry Applications: Outstanding examples of recent applications in the low power sector. Possible industries include:
Consumer Electronics, Portable & Mobile Electronics
Medical, Healthcare, Wellness
2. Implementation and Operational Process: Return on investment scenarios and analysis of benefits for implementation of new and improved technologies such as upgrading power systems, adoption of new testing and monitoring strategies and integration of existing and new solutions.
3. Technology Directions: Overviews, projections and forecasts for changes in core technologies, including new platforms, new industry applications and new methods of implementing solutions.
Submitting an Abstract
The basis of the proposal or the presentation may not be the promotion or marketing of a product.
The Proposal should include:
- A title for the presentation
- A summary of the presentation content (100 words)
- Presenter(s) biography and high-resolution head-shot
- Contact information: name, title, company, address, phone, email address and web site
Please Note: Submissions will be accepted only electronically by email. Send your proposal in the body of your email letter and include supporting material as attachments. Submit to Shannon Given: Shannong@webcomcommunications.com.